Learn How to Build a Website
"Learn How to Build a Website at Home in Just 12 Weeks and at Your Own Pace"
You can finally learn how to build a website without all the guessing and beating your head against the keyboard.
Having a website that doesn't get the results you envision is discouraging.
You know it could be better, but you're not sure what to do with it to make it so.
The answer you've been waiting for has just recently been introduced -- e-Learning.
Here's What e-Learning Is...
It's a simple way for you to learn how to make an effective website from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
Your 12-week e-Course provides you with a dedicated instructor, a small group of classmates, a detailed lesson plan, and even some homework to help make sure you are understanding the course material.
You'll be able to interact with your class by phone, computer, and email to ensure that you get real time answers and guidance in the development of your website.
In just 12 weeks (90 minutes per class), you'll be ahead of the game and on your way to realizing your vision of creating a successful website.
Here's Your Syllabus...
- Week #1 - Orientation: You'll be introduced to the basics of online business, "meet" the professor and others involved in the class, receive the all-important checklist to assist with organization, learn fundamental concepts, and receive important contact info for your instructor.
- Week #2 - Site Concept Selection: Find your niche whether it stems from a passion of yours, a hobby that you'd like to turn into a business, or the pooling of your personal and professional experience into a business idea come to fruition.
- Week #3 - Generating Your Keyword Phrases for Optimization: This is your site's blueprint and backbone. Find the specific keyword phrases you'll use to structure the flow of your site and allow visitors to find you easily through the search engines.
- Week #4 - How to Monetize Your Site Effectively: You'll be introduced to ideas for site monetization that you may not have thought of. How to plan your monetization and structure it so that your readers are not overwhelmed.
- Week #5 - Naming Your Site: How to utilize your keyword phrase optimization in naming your site for increased website traffic.
- Weeks #6-7 - Building Your Web Pages: Selecting the Look and Feel of your site, writing content, creating your personality, and posting your pages.
- Week #8 - Understanding Website Traffic: How to ensure potential customers can find your site easily via the major search engines.
- Week #9 - Building a Trusting Relationsip with Your Readers: Creating a solid reputation and the "want to buy" attitude of your readers.
- Weeks #9-10 - Understanding Your Traffic: Learn what your readers are looking at on your site, where they are going and what they want from you.
- Week #11 - Time to Monetize: Time to put your monetization ideas into effect now that your readers are PRE-Sold.
- Week #12 - Graduation: How to keep learning, keep building, and reach the level of success you desire.
Return from How to Build a Website to the WebWorksToday.com Home Page
For more on how to build a website you may want to take our "Make Your Own Website Email Course"
Free Website Marketing Weekly Newsletter
Sign up for the FREE Website Marketing Weekly newsletter to receive new insights from the website building community as regards website development, increasing traffic, and building your following online.
If you've enjoyed the complimentary information here on WebWorksToday.com, then I'm sure you'll find the newsletter as valuable. Signup FREE here:
Note: I hate spam as much as you do, so your email address will never be shared, rented, or sold. And, should you ever need to unsubscribe you may do so at anytime. See you on the inside!
Copyright 2009-2011. website-building-and-hosting.com. All Rights Reserved.
Template Design | Infolinks Information