"Make Your Words Sell" is a complimentary resource that will teach you how to become a better web content writer.
You can download it for FREE today by clicking here.
Sounds cool, huh?
Earlier, I mentioned that some of the website building software options have certain features built-in.
- SiteBuildIt! is an example of this and it's feature comes with the cost of the software (no extra charge). The only downside I've found is that the autoresponder (which is also included) is separate from the main ezine list. Bummer. Mike Filsaime's Butterfly Marketing has both an email and autoresponder built-in, although I did find it took a few extra steps to get it set up correctly. If you don't have your own web master, then this part might be confusing.
For my Butterfly Marketing websites, I still find it most useful to use a service like GetResponse as an email autoresponder service. Thankfully, Mike added a one-click add-on in BFM, so it's really easy to integrate.
Although I don't use them myself, I've heard good things about AWeber as well.
Again, take a look at each, but don't let the decision take too long. This should be an easy one that you don't spend days on. 15 minutes or less to do some quick research then grab and go.
3) Something to Host Your Videos With - If you aren't that person that I saw on the news who was stuck in a cave for most of the past decade, then you've probably heard of YouTube.
If you are the persona that I saw on the news who was stuck in a cave for most of the past decade, then you want to create an account at YouTube.
It's free. It's easy. It'll allow you to store all your videos in one spot and make them easy to share with your followers.
4) Something to Tweet With - Get Twitter. I'm not going to go into the whole tutorial about how it will help to build relationships that will hopefully result in business opportunites. Just get it and you'll catch on soon. Here's my Twitter page in case you were wondering: David Bohmiller on Twitter.
5) Something to Make Money With - If you don't have your own product or service yet, you'll find that most people make some money online through affiliate programs. Here's one of my best website freebies for you: The Affiliate Masters Course. Read it. Love it. Be it.
6) Something to Be Cool With - You've got some personality, right? This will help you use that personality to increase your online following and begin profiting. Learn how to use easy video sales to make a better living (or at least be a little cooler within your current circle of friends).
You're Off and Running...
That should be more than enough of a website checklist to get you started. Each system or service above has the highest quality customer service (from what I've experienced) and excellent tutorials on the nuances of their products.
Take each one at a time and ASK FOR HELP when you think you need it. I can't count how many hours I probably wasted at the beginning by being "too proud" to ask for help.
Have fun and Great Luck!
Committed to your success,
David I. Bohmiller, President
Free Website Marketing Weekly Newsletter
Sign up for the FREE Website Marketing Weekly newsletter to receive new insights from the website building community as regards website development, increasing traffic, and building your following online.
If you've enjoyed the complimentary information here on WebWorksToday.com, then I'm sure you'll find the newsletter as valuable. Signup FREE here:
Note: I hate spam as much as you do, so your email address will never be shared, rented, or sold. And, should you ever need to unsubscribe you may do so at anytime. See you on the inside!
Template Design | Infolinks Information