"Make Your Words Sell" is a complimentary resource that will teach you how to become a better web content writer.
You can download it for FREE today by clicking here.
This will be the way to go if you want your own unique presence and/or brand online.
Blogging vs Building...
Although the blog templates available for free or for a small fee may be visually appealing, most blogs do very little in the way of producing organic website traffic.
To put it bluntly -- blogs are terrible at increasing website traffic.
Even with so-called "Search Engine Optimization" plug-ins, only 1 out of every 2,000 blogs show the ability to create a full-time income for their owners.
This has to do with a combination of the following:
- Keyword Research: Identifying the keyword phrases with detailed demand, supply, and profitability so you understand whether you'll be able to compete for search engine positioning.
- Site Structure: Organization of your keyword phrases in logical groupings.
- Content, Traffic, PreSelling, and Monetizing: Using the SBI C*T*P*M method to provide content, increase website traffic, presell your visitors and finally monetize your idea and website.
- Link Building: Proper use of link building tools to further your link popularity and increase website traffic.
To continue your website education, take a look at the following website resources.
1) Website Tips Library - A directory of our favorite resources at WebWorksToday.com.
2) Blogging vs Building - An in depth account of blogging vs building by Ken Evoy.
Great luck and great building!
Committed to your success,
David I. Bohmiller, President
Free Website Marketing Weekly Newsletter
Sign up for the FREE Website Marketing Weekly newsletter to receive new insights from the website building community as regards website development, increasing traffic, and building your following online.
If you've enjoyed the complimentary information here on WebWorksToday.com, then I'm sure you'll find the newsletter as valuable. Signup FREE here:
Note: I hate spam as much as you do, so your email address will never be shared, rented, or sold. And, should you ever need to unsubscribe you may do so at anytime. See you on the inside!
Template Design | Infolinks Information