"Make Your Words Sell" is a complimentary resource that will teach you how to become a better web content writer.
You can download it for FREE today by clicking here.
Here's Your Blueprint...
This page is your home base.
It's your best friend for learning all there is about building a website, building a blog, and getting ready to create your online presence.
In the articles below, you'll learn what works and what is a waste of your valuable time.
If you haven't already, you can bookmark this page or tell a friend using the button below...
Be Sure to Take Notes...
Just below you'll find our articles on how to make your own website.
Read carefully, take notes, and come back often.
If you haven't already, be sure to register for the complimentary e-Course developed by the President of WebWorksToday.com, David Bohmiller.
Making a Website? - You'll Need These Major Sections
IMPORTANT: Don't forget that your site concept research should always come first!
- The Home Page - You could call it your first impression. By designing your home page effectively, you'll cut down on click-aways.
- Your Content - This is what draws your human visitors and the web spiders. Writing web site content that pleases both will increase your website traffic.
- Site Structure - The blueprint of your site should have been designed in your research phase. To create a site map, you'll take that same info and repackage it for your your audience.
- A To Do List - Following a website checklist will ensure that you follow the daily, weekly, and monthly steps necessary for success.
- A Contact Page - Providing your visitors with a website contact form allows for improved communication and opportunites to provide exceptional customer service.
"I Escaped the Economy"
"My goal was to build an online business that would generate an income equal (or greater, of course) to the salary I was earning. And also wouldn't be dependant on any country's economy (as my country's
~ Elad Shippony, (Coolest-Parties.com)
- Blogging vs Building - Creating a blog is an addition you may want to consider as part of your overall web presence.
- Free Blog Sites - Free blog sites and their impact in today's website building world.
- The Problem with Blogging - How to Start a Blog and Why You Might Not Want To
Starting a blog is a quick and inexpensive way to create an online presence, but will it attract the attention you want it to...and, is it more trouble than it's worth?
Courses In Website Building...
- Website Building Courses and Education - The best courses in website building as reviewed by the primary author of WebWorksToday.com.
More Website Building and Hosting Articles
- 3 Website Building Help Tips and Resources
Easy website building help tips that I use in my own business and with clients...
- Build a Website Now - 5 Steps to Online Success
5 things you must do as you prepare to build a website of your own...
- Free Website Domain Name Registration
From your website domain name registration to link building and increasing website traffic...
- Best Free Website Tools
3 free website tools to help you jump the inevitable hurdles you'll face online...
- Make Your Own Website The Beginning Steps
Don't start without a plan. We take a look at your 10-Day Action Guide and how to plan for profitability...
- Website and Graphic Design Tools
How to outsource your website and graphic design tools development to a professional...
- Website Building Software Reviews
Website building software reviews of SBI -- it's ups and downs along with other recommendations...
- What Does Blog Mean?
For those of you new to the website world, learn how we define blog and how to start your own...
Free Website Marketing Weekly Newsletter
Sign up for the FREE Website Marketing Weekly newsletter to receive new insights from the website building community as regards website development, increasing traffic, and building your following online.
If you've enjoyed the complimentary information here on WebWorksToday.com, then I'm sure you'll find the newsletter as valuable. Signup FREE here:
Note: I hate spam as much as you do, so your email address will never be shared, rented, or sold. And, should you ever need to unsubscribe you may do so at anytime. See you on the inside!
Template Design | Infolinks Information